UNI-REP COUPLING, REPAIR BETTER, QUICKER AND SAFER
UNI-Rep couplings are non-restraint repair couplings. They are used to connect and/or seal damaged metal and plastic pipes. Featuring “cut flanges” on the underside of the fitting, this type of coupling can be easily pulled around a leaking pipe to seal a fracture. Once wrapped around the pipe, the fitter then goes about installing the coupling in the same manner as any other UNI-Coupling model. They enable repairs to be carried out easily, quickly and safely without the need to dismantle the pipes.
The UNI-Rep couplings are suitable for emergency repairs in buildings and industrial units to avoid costly reinstatement work caused by water damage.
- 2 pcs. 1-S-R-W5-N-29.0-32.0 mm
- 2 pcs. 1-S-R-W5-N-39.0-43.0 mm
- 2 pcs. 1-S-R-W5-N-47.5-52.5 mm
- 2 pcs. 1-S-R-W5-N-58.0-64.0 mm
- 2 pcs. 1-S-R-W5-N-72.0-80.0 mm
- 2 pcs. 1-S-R-W5-N-88.0-96.0 mm
- Documentation and instruction
No rights can be derived from the information on this website and our documents. Information can be manufacture dependent.